Re: [Xlog-discussion] Feature request

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Feature request
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:55:01 +0100

Op donderdag 20-12-2007 om 22:13 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Dominique
MULLER:
> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:45:39 +0200
> Boris Sorochkin wrote:
>
> > Hi Joop!
> >
> > In discussion on www.cqham.ru about *xlog* people figured out some nice
> > features that  might be very useful.
> >
> > I want ask if it's possible to implement some of them in future.
>
> Hello,
>
> Another feature request to help use in contest, after qso validation,
> make a automatic CTRL-K to add defaults on any feelds for the next qso.

Sounds like a good idea. I will check what key-combinations are still
available. Adding a new key seems the best solution, since I still want
to be able to use ctrl-a and ctrl-k separately.

> I use xlog for many years, it is very usefull logging software on Linux.

thanks,

> 73's de Dom and mary christmas...

Happy Christmas,
Joop PG4I