[Xlog-discussion] Hamlib n& xlog1.7

From: Richard Bown
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Hamlib n& xlog1.7
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:08:18 +0100

Hi all
Apologies for asking this again but I had a play with FreeBSD and it
formatted the HD I use for linux.
So I lost all previous postings, and I cant remember what I did last
time to fix it.
I'm getting this:-
checking for GTK... yes
checking for GNOMEPRINT... yes
checking for HAMLIB... configure: error: Package requirements (hamlib)
were not met:

No package 'hamlib' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables HAMLIB_CFLAGS
and HAMLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
but
its installed:-

/usr/local/lib/libhamlib++.a
/usr/local/lib/libhamlib++.la