[Fwd: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Tweaking Xlog]

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Tweaking Xlog]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:45:25 +0200

Should have replied to the mailing list, sorry
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Tweaking Xlog Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:13:35 +0200
Op maandag 30-06-2008 om 21:45 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Joe Barr:
> I used Xlog over the weekend, with the optional contest keying, in the
> ARRL FD and it performed very well.  So well that I am making a couple
> teensy tiny tweaks to it so that I can use it in the NCCC Sprint this
> weekend.
>
> For example, I've done away with leading zeros in the serial number
> because the guy who is helping me learn the ropes in the Sprint is dead
> set against them.
>
> The last tweak I want to make is to toggle the state to CQ mode after
> logging an S&P QSO, but I can't find the code that is executed when you
> press CTL-A in the Keyer window.  If one of you would help this tired
> old man to find that, I would be very appreciative.

Hi Joe,

src/callbacks_mainwindow_toolbar.c handles adding, deleting and updating
QSO's, so it's the toolbar which handles this (whether it is visible or
not). These callbacks are propagated to the keyer window.

> Thanks,
> Joe W5CT

Joop PG4I

--- End Message ---