[Xlog-discussion] last call for translations for xlog-2.0 (2 weeks left)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] last call for translations for xlog-2.0 (2 weeks left)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:31:24 +0100

Dear translators,

I intend to release version 2.0 of xlog in about 2 weeks. Because this
is an important release I would like to update the following
translations: Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Polish and Slovak.
(Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish already done).

The latest source is at:
http://pg4i.chronos.org.uk/download/xlog-1.9.tar.gz
which includes all of the language files in the po directory.

Thanks,
Joop PG4I