[Xlog-discussion] Question on producing ADIF files

From: WB5BKL
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Question on producing ADIF files
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:43:39 -0600

When I attempt to produce an ADIF file using a number greater than 1 in
the first QSO selection box, I get a file with normal headers but no QSO
data - just the appropriate number of EOR entries.  If I make the same
attempt and keep the defaults in the "Export QSO" boxes (say from QSO 1
through QSO 2743), it appears to work just fine.

What am I doing wrong?

cln
WB5BKL

Data:
====

Xlog version 1.9
compiled from source
Debian Release 5.0 (lenny)
GTK+ version 2.12.11-4

Here are the first few lines of a typical ADIF file where I see the
empty records.  I selected QSO 2723 to 2743:

ADIF Export from xlog Version 1.9
Copyright (C) 2001-2008 Joop Stakenborg <address@hidden>
Internet:  http://pg4i.chronos.org.uk/linux/xlog.html