[Xlog-discussion] Crash at callsign entry

From: Jan Ditzian
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Crash at callsign entry
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:19:36 -0500

I just installed xlog on two different computers, both running PCLinuxOS. Xlog appears to start properly, and I have been able to enter time, mode, and frequency. I have also entered my callsign and gid square at the preferences pages.

However, on both computers, as soon as I begin to type in the callsign field the program closes.

While trying alternatives, I tried clicking New, and named a test database. Now xlog does not even start; it begins to load, then closes by itself.

Can someone tell me what to do to fix these problems?

Jan, KX2A