Re: [Xlog-discussion] How can I see and edit country information

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] How can I see and edit country information
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:05:03 +0100

    Jan> I do not know how to fix the "unknown" countries in my log.
    Jan> I know the countries, but xlog does not.  How can I see and
    Jan> edit the country data for a qso?

Besides getting an update cty.dat file as others suggested, you can
force any log entry to match another country by adding "DXCC-xx" to
the awards field, where xx is the usual prefix of the correct
country.
For example, I worked a special call from Scotland, GA6something, and
xlog knew it as England, I addedd DXCC-GM in the awards field and
that's it. Getting an update cty.dat will of course be a more
clean solution.

Pf

--
Pierfrancesco Caci