[Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif fi

From: Peter N. Spotts
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif file
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 12:52:04 -0500

Hi Folks,

In working with eQSL, I decided to upload my log. I exported to adif.
When I uploaded the file, eQSL recorded only 252 QSOs, when xlog holds
just over 1,000. I looked at the raw *.adi file in a text editor, and
yep, the export cut off at a partial date in 2009. I looked at the log
entry itself, and it was fine. When I exported my log in the cabrillo
format and view it in a text editor, all of my xlog entries showed up.
And a scan of the *.xlog file in a text editor showed nothing unusual --
at least to the untrained eye -- in the entry on which the adif export
chokes.

Glitch? Adif only likes a set number of entries at a time? Or am I
missing something that should be painfully obvious?

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts -- W1PNS