Re: [Xlog-discussion] Problems building xlog from CVS..

From: Paul Schulz
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Problems building xlog from CVS..
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:44:53 +0930

Hi Ed,

Thanks.. I have done this, and I had all of the required packages (as
flagged by the xlog package) already installed.

I suspect that when I install (make install) xlog everything will get
sorted out and work, but I already have a previous version of xlog
installed.

I'll a have more of a poke.

Cheers,
Paul