Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 10:04:17 +0100

    Andy> On 12/05/2012 02:55 PM, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:
    Andy> Yes, the new bands shifted the old bands, but this is customizable as
    Andy> described.

    Andy> I think you are saying that your preferred band settings changed, and
    Andy> that surprised you.  Is this correct?

    Andy> I had to add some code due to the new bands, and via the
    Andy> aforementioned mechanism, one should be able to restore the scoring
    Andy> window to display the desired bands.  Please let me know if this is
    Andy> not the case.

Andy,
I could restore my choice of bands easily. Not a big deal.
I'm not sure how much effort it would take to make the selection
position-independent, so future band additions don't shift them around.
As I said, this is something that doesn't change the logs, so for those
rare events when a new band is allocated to hams, one can even go and
reselect the right ones.

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx