[Xlog-discussion] Feature request -- export individual entries to a new

From: Peter Spotts
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Feature request -- export individual entries to a new log
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:20:18 -0500

Hi Andy,

I wonder if at some point, it might be possible to highlight a set of
individual log entries for export into their own log...a bit like a
reverse merge, perhaps.

Here's the issue I face: I'm primed for a QRP-ARCI WAS award, but the
QSOs are scattered up and down the log, and the club wants two other
hams to review the log and in effect endorse it as part of the award
submission. So I'm interested in being able to highlight multiple
enteries (say with a ctrl-mouse click), then export them to a
freshly-minted blank log in Xlog so I can ship it as an ADI file and
have two other hams look it over.

Perhaps there's a way to define a subset of log entries and move them
to a new log now, and I just haven't dug deeply enough into the
program to figure it out.

Anyway, not a ripping high priority, but it might be a nice feature at
some point.

With best regards,

Pete

--