[Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.6beta2 coming shortly...

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.6beta2 coming shortly...
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 16:51:03 -0500

HI gang,

I'm in a coding sort of mood as of late. I'm indoors watching the end of the blizzard that dropped at least 18" of snow at my house.

I'd like to get a "real" release of Xlog out the door. I've added one last quick bug fix, which I'll post this weekend as 2.0.6beta2. Note: I haven't posted it *yet* - I'll send another email when it is available.

My ulterior motive is this: I'd like to crank out a new version of my Linux ham radio CD, and I'd like the latest, greatest Xlog to be on it, ideally from the Ubuntu repository.

I know that a lot of great work has occurred on the documentation - thanks, Chris! I'll get an update and find out when this will be available for release.

Have a lot of fun, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)