[Xlog-discussion] Importing .adi files into Xlog 2.0.12

From: Cranz (Nick) Nichols
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Importing .adi files into Xlog 2.0.12
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:17:12 -0500

I have had some success importing files exported by other logging programs into Xlog by editing (when needed) field names within the adif file. I have one remaining problem.

I would like to import some data (via an .adi file) into the first "user-definable" slot in Xlog. I have defined this slot in my log as "QRP".

I have tried using the field names:

        QRP
        U1
        defaultfreefield1

with no success*. Is it possible to import data via an adif file into these user defined fields?

Thanks.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX