[Xlog-discussion] Updates to xlog - they're coming.....

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Updates to xlog - they're coming.....
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:58:35 -0500

HI everybody,

Due to the holidays and a death in the family, I have been unable to do any work on xlog or my other ham radio projects for the last couple of weeks.

I've written myself a note to upgrade to the most recent ADIF spec (to pull in JS8CALL mode), and to update the country file.

I just wanted you to know that I'm still planning to get to it, when life calms down a bit.

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)