[Xlog-discussion] getting started in xlog

From: Art
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] getting started in xlog
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:27:16 -0500

Hi all

I'm trying to get started with xlog.

I installed the program, configured the preferences and entered an
initial qso.

However, when I click 'save', nothing happens. When I close the program,
there is only one file in the .xlog folder, which is a configuration file.

There should be a log file somewhere in the folder, with a single
contact listed. However, there is nothing there except the configuration
file.

How do I store and examine my log entries?

I should note that I am not trying to log in realtime, I am trying to
enter data from my paper logs in order to get started with computerized
logging.

The help file contains only a single page, which is the introduction. I
do not know how to find the help file and web searches only find other
programs named xlog, they're not related to amateur radio logging however.

Help.

TY

Art