Re: [Xlog-discussion] getting started in xlog

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] getting started in xlog
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 17:36:39 -0500

Ctrl+W writes the entry to the log. Save is used to save the log. Did
you create the log ?

Ed

Hi Ed,

The program creates a log by default, and says it is in the .xlog folder
in my home directory. However, there is nothing there, except the
configuration file.

Must I manually create an empty log myself, then write the contacts to it?

Are there docs for the program?? I've searched hard for it, but found
very little.

TY.

Art

It only creates the /.xlog folder. Under log click on New, that is how you create the log.

I think you need _javascript_ installed to view all of this.

file:///usr/share/doc/xlog/manual/output/html/index.html
Ed W3NR