xphp3-general

[Xphp3-general] large aflame

From: bibliography
Subject: [Xphp3-general] large aflame
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:52:31 -0200

Tipp TTop Equiities August Issue: AG AO

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tiip Topp Equitiees is to sift through the
thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack. The m i c r o - c a p diamond that can make you a fortune.  More
often than not, the s t o c k s we profile show a significant increase in   s t
o c k   p r i c e, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across
what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

MY W I N N I N G   PICK IS AG AO!!!

Get on AGA O First Thing on WEDNESDAY, it's going to expload!

C o m p a n y: AG A RES OURCES IN C

About  the Company:
A G A Resources, Inc. is an Exploration Stage Company. The Company has acquired
a mineral property located in the Province of British Columbia, Canada and has
not yet determined whether this property contains reserves that are
economically recoverable. The Company has started exploration. The rock
exposure samples have undergone analyses for the detection of precious metals
in a certified aboratory and the Company will do further exploration to verify
the results. Members should pick up A GAO as early as possible on Wednesday.

This news is going to send AGA O off the charts!  We all know that in the this
business it's the big announcements that makes these s t o c k s explode!!!

Symbol:  AG AO

Current P r i c e: $1.90

Target P r i c e: $4.10

The p r i c e is the minimum for last week and it will bo om on Wednesday!

Recommendation: "SSTRONG   BUYY" starting on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2006.

Nobody want dutty powder. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made
mothers  There are two sides to every question

Breaking News:
A G A Resources, Inc. (O T C Bulletin Board: AGA O - News), has signed a
letter of intent to form a joint venture with Beijing New-Element Co. Ltd.
("New-Element"), a promotion and marketing company based in
Beijing.Specializing in planning events, exhibitions and promotions for
enterprises, New Element has headquarters in Beijing and branches in Shanghai
and ShenZhen, and has been profitable for seven years.

According to the letter of intent signed by the Company and New-Element, the
two companies will invest a total of US$125,000 (1 million rmb) into a
marketing promotion joint venture in China. The Company will invest US$62,500
(0.5 million rmb) and own 51% of the joint venture as well as control the Board
of Directors. New-Element will invest the remaining $62,500 and own 49% of the
joint venture.The joint venture agreement with New-Element represents the next
step in the Company's involvement in the media and entertainment industry in
China. Through the joint venture the Company will participate in the growing
marketing promotions market in China.

Recommendation: "STRONNG   BBUY" AGA O starting on 10:00 a.m. 16 June 2006.
Watch AG AO p r i c e fast rising. Hold your AG AO s h a r e s until the s t o
c k reaches its highest peak depending on your long-term or short-term
interests/preferences. Do not panic in case of some fluctuations.

We see this as a huge p r o f i t taking a Deal ON AGA O.

Constant dripping wears away the stone Nothing is certain but death and taxes.
All good things must come to an end. The higher you climb up the ladder, the
more people can see your arse  There is no time like the present.