123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: your good crdit

From: Reinhilde Singler
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: your good crdit
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:42:49 -0700

D w ea i r H p om z e O p wne g r,

Your c a re i di l t doesn' m t matte r r to us!

If you O f WN p r q ea z l e w st y at e e and wa g nt
I b MM x EDIAT w E c h as e h to s k pe c nd ANY wa v y you li u ke,
or sim e ply wi f sh to L w OW f ER your mont c hly pa f yme s nt y s
by a thir w d or mor y e,
her m e ar y e the d k ea g ls w we ha x ve T r ODA l Y:

$ q 490 , 0 s 00 a e s lo k w a z s 3 , 6 k 4 %
$3 j 70 , 00 d 0 a e s lo z w a n s 3 , 8 q 9 %
$4 j 90 , 0 t 00 a j s l j ow a z s 3 , 1 m 9 %
$2 e 50 , 00 c 0 a f s l x ow a q s 3 , 3 p 4 %
$2 z 00 , 0 d 00 a y s lo g w a l s 3 , 5 v 4 %

Your c q re o di v t does b n't ma v tter to u x s!

g v et m z atc c hed with l l en n der j s

Reinhilde Singler , A w ppr p ova k l M u ana p ge j r