123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: test VtAGkGRA

From: Kunthea Armas
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: test VtAGkGRA
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 23:21:18 -0700

Hi,

X ^ N A X
A M B / E N
V A L / U M
M E R / D / A
C / A L / S
V / A G R A
P R O Z ^ C
S O M ^
L E V / T R A

http://www.rauniterfundes.com

Bilbo pinched himself and slapped himself; he gripped on his little
sword; he even felt in his pocket with his other hand. There he found
the ring he had picked up in the passage and forgotten about. What have
I got in my pocket? he said aloud. He was talking to himself, but
Gollum thought it was a riddle, and he was frightfully upset. Not fair!
not fair! he hissed. It isnt fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what