123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] canaliz 17

From: Filipe Souza
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] canaliz 17
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:35:45 -0700

D h ea c r H r om g e O p wne g r,

Y p our c y re h di f t do k esn't ma a tter to us o !

he l re are the d j ea w ls z we have T n ODA a Y:

$ 49 r 0,00 b 0 as l n ow a a s 3 , 6 i 5 %
$ 37 f 0,00 q 0 as lo h w as z 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 z 0,0 b 00 as lo m w as o 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 h 00,0 x 00 as lo g w as s 3 , 5 f 5 %

g y et re l fi q nan o ce j d t n od e ay

Filipe Souza , A h pp o ro l va j l M r an a age h r

Gandalf, said the wizard.
Never heard of him, growled the man, And whats this little
fellow? he said, stooping down to frown at the hobbit with his bushy
eyebrows. That is Mr. Baggins, a hobbit of good family and