a2ps

Please Help!!!

From: Dick Whitehead
Subject: Please Help!!!
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:10:27 -0400

Dear folks:

I recently purchased an HP 1220 c/ps deskjet printer specifically to print graphics from a DOS based special software program that requires "Postscript". I paid an extra $100 for the "Postscript capability.

The printer came with an Adobe product called "Press ready" which is apparently NOT converting the PCL to the Postscript. The result is that the product is garbled and unusable.

I am running Windows XP.

I have talked to both ADOBE as well as HP and they have not been at all helpful in solving the problem.

Do you have software that can work with an HP driver so that I can make this printer useful??

I am a businessman who needs this capability badly and I will gladly pay for a solution to my problem.

Thank you so much.

Dick Whitehead