a2ps

Re: HTML to PS: No netscape here

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: Re: HTML to PS: No netscape here
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:15:49 -0700

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 03:41:56AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm back.

Welcome back, Ed. Hope you had a nice vacation.

> Hope things worked out 4 u.

Htmldoc is working pretty well. I'm really new to printing so it's all
new and exiting.

Figuring out margins and page breaks is pretty difficult at this point,
but I'll discover the 'tricks' in due time.

A2ps is working fine for text to ps, though. Really nice.

> Need to get a faster CPU than the 200MHz PIII to run Debian on.

I wouldn't try running Gnome or KDE or the like, but you shouldn't have
any problem with basic X and a light window manager. (flwm is great)

I usually use screen (as in here) and only bring up X if I need it.

Tom