a2ps

Fw: autonomic

From: Jewell Lucero
Subject: Fw: autonomic
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:13:22 -0800

I got home pretty late, but you were right, I did have the link in my email.
http://www.downloadnetwerk.com/info.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  I've already got like 8 full CD
albums.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
My favorite part is the movies area, theres movies listed in here for download
that are still in theaters - plump crazy :)
See you this weekend.

Willis