a2ps

i need your urgent assistance

From: Rosemary adams
Subject: i need your urgent assistance
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 03:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

ROSEMARY ADAMS

ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA

E-MAIL: address@hidden

I am the above named person from NIGERIA. I am married

to Mr BENSON ADAMS, who worked with NIGERIA embassy in

SOUTH AFRICA for nine years before he died in the year

2003.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He

died after a brief ilness That lasted for only four

days. Before his death we were both born again

Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a

child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is

against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of

$4.5 Million (Four Million five hundred thousand U.S.

Dollars) in a local bank here in NIGERIA.

 Presently, this money is still with the bank. I will

Give you there contacts so that you will arrange for a

Meeting with them. I have informed the bank that I

Will appoint somebody who will come for the sake of

the consignment for it's clearance from them presently

.

 I have a serious sickness that disturbs me so much.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this

fund to a church or a serious believer that will

utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I

herein. want you to use this fund for orphanages,

Widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour

that.

The house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to

understand that Blessed is the hand that gives. I took

this decision because I don t have any child that will

inherit this money and my husband relatives are not

Christians and I don´t want my husband´s efforts to be

used by unbelievers.

I don t want a situation where this money will be used

in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this

decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where

I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom

of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will

fight my case and I shall hold my peace .

I don t need any telephone communication in this

regard because of my health hence the presence of my

husband´s relatives around me always. I dont want them

to know about this development. With God all things

are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the

contact of the bank here so that you will go there and

clear the money. if you wish to see the documents

given to my husband as prove of the deposit I will

send it to you, I will also issue you an authority

letter which will be prepared by my lawyer here as A

WILL which will prove that you the present beneficiary

of this fund.

 I want you and the church to always pray for me

Because, the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that

I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

 Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him

in spirit and Truth. Please always get back to me is

urgent. pls you can contact me with this my mail

Alternative contact informations.

(address@hidden)

 Best regards

ROSEMARY ADAMS