a2ps

New release candidate - 4.13c-rc5

From: Masayuki Hatta
Subject: New release candidate - 4.13c-rc5
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:40:53 +0900

Hi,

I prepared yet another RC.

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/a2ps/a2ps-4.13c-rc5.tar.gz

This time I think I could fix the build problem on *BSD (including
MacOS X).  I tested this on FreeBSD by myself (I've got some access to
a server which runs FreeBSD), and the MacPorts (MacOS X) maintainer
confirmed this built nicely.

As Nelson kindly gave me feedback, we still have the build problem on
some other platforms, like IRIX.  Personally, I've never used others
except GNU/Linux, so if you are using and know something about those
archs, please help me.

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Graduate School of Economics, The University of Tokyo