ac-archive-maintainers

no cvs write access...

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: no cvs write access...
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:08:49 +0100

sadly, I do not have write-access to savannah's cvs repository
of the ac-archive. I did try now for a few days as I noticed
that my identity.pub had changed during the last year so that
I had to upload it again but it still does not work. Perhaps
there is a problem with the user rights managment in here? I
want to sort that out before registering a gnu support
request (which can take a while to be handled).

In the last days my intention was to update a few macros
directly in the gnu ac-archive and mark some of them as
"obsoleted" - and in consequence have a check how to handle
these according to the rule set we came about. Well, let's
see how that works out in the next few days when Peter is back.

Btw, there are a few problems with migration that we can
discuss then - for the moment I'll upload the next
version of the sfnet visualization, I do have another
three macro submissions in my inbox that I want to
answer as quickly as possible. See ya then. -- guido