ac-archive-maintainers

Re: [Fwd: ac_path_lib.m4 (from ac-archive0.5.54) patch]

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: [Fwd: ac_path_lib.m4 (from ac-archive0.5.54) patch]
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 17:05:36 +0100

Agreed,

- the ac_config_pkgconfig_in is in my archive
- using pkg-config has proven very useful to me as well
- it is a good idea to put francesco as maintainer :-)=)
- and in surplus, add a hint to the new pkg-config style
  should be added to the description block.

francesco,

please rebuild the patch and send it to the mailinglist
(ac-archive-maintainers[]gnu.org) - even the original had
been subject to linewrap by your mailclient (as it was
not sent as attachment?!). I'll push it upstream into
all variants around then.

thanks in advance, and have fun, guido

Roger Leigh wrote:
Guido Draheim <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Franceso,

the same about this one, but differently since it is not my macro.
The ac-archive does just assemble macros from their resp. authors
who have to tell whether an audit is good or right. ;-) I am just
forwarding this one to rleigh, may be he has some time to look
into this - he's probably very busy, so in any case thanks in
advance for tracking those problems and sending patches, we do
like that very very much.

Seconded!  I have no problems with the patch (but I couldn't apply it,
since it was quoted-printable and I didn't have time to de-mangle it).
Feel free to apply to the ac-archive.