ac-archive-maintainers

synced and pushed out as 0.5.55

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: synced and pushed out as 0.5.55
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:48:55 +0100

There were quite some changes in the last days, I did sync sfnet within
a couple of hours to the gnu repository, and I have been looking into
what macros need to be pushed upstream from sfnet to gnu. That took me
a while as I did want to give quite some macros an extra test round.

Now finally I am through with it, the last three commits to savannah
are done, and the archives should be in sync as far as my scripts
tell me. That's a very good chance of course to roll a new tarball
and mark it with a release number being 0.5.55 in sfnet speak ;-)

The new acinclude tool rpm and tarball of 0.5.55 uploaded, and after
a loooong time I think it is a good time to make a note on freshmeat
again. Well, hopefully this can push awareness of the ac-archive again
as we did not have much to bother with all too many new submissions ;-)

that's as much news I can bring about for now,
as I am very busy elsewhere at the moment *sigh*
have fun,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ d(+-) s+a- r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)