ac-archive-maintainers

Configure problem...

From: Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
Subject: Configure problem...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:14:27 +0100

Hello.

I'm having a problem with a configure script from gtk+2.3.2.

I'm desperate...

Problem is that when I run configure from command line it works well. It
finds everything in place and works until end without problems...

But when I run from garnome (a gnome build system based on make) it
fails because cannot find ac_nonexistent.h wich I suppose does not have
to exist.

----- Cut here -----------------
conftest.c:10:28: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
configure: failed program was:

"http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk+";
| #define GETTEXT_PACKAGE "gtk20"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
----- Cut here-----------------

I tried to run from command line with all parameters that garnome
passes. It runs ok from command line...

I tried to remove all config stuff and put just "./configure
--prefix=my-prefix" on garnome scripts, and fails when I ran it from
garnome...

I tried to remove the PATH, CFLAGS, LDLIBS, etc and fails when I ran it
from garnome...

I think that autoconf is doing something wrong when I run it from a make
environment.

What is this ac_nonexistent.h file for?
How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.
Please answer to my mail also because I'm not suscribed.

Goodbye.