ac-archive-maintainers

Re: cygwin/mingw patch for ac_jni_include_dirs

From: jfasch
Subject: Re: cygwin/mingw patch for ac_jni_include_dirs
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:12:43 +0100 (CET)

Peter> jfasch  writes:
>> here's a little patchlet to make AC_JNI_INCLUDE_DIR work
>> on Doze.

Peter> I've applied the patch to the macro in the archive. The new
Peter> version should be on-line at www.gnu.org any moment now.

Peter> Thanks for the submission!

You're welcome. Actually, a colleague of mine made the modification
while he was trying to compile native Win32 JNI libraries with cygwin
gcc, using -no-cygwin (he succeeded in the end). The MinGW part of the
patch is from his failed attempt to do the same using MinGW gcc.

(Btw., we distribute the ac-archive from a vendor branch at
confix.sf.net.)

Cheers,
Joerg