accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] resident evil

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] resident evil
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 08:51:18 -0400

 On 8/2/2010 7:43 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:
       On 7/31/2010 9:07 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
     >  Eric, stop using our list to organize projects that go against our
     >  principles.  Don't annouce them, don't post URLs for them.  Don't!

     against free speech.

Your freedom of speech does not mean you are entitled to use our
project discussion list to argue against our project.
Yup, I was wrong to use that argument. I have taken myself off the project. As I told Chris, this may only be for a while, and maybe forever but if one makes a big deal of it, it usually bites you in the ass. So, goodbye and I wish you the best of luck.