accessibility

RE: [Accessibility] (no subject)

From: Sina Bahram
Subject: RE: [Accessibility] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:59:29 -0400

What would really be nice is a simple email alias that filters it through
Google translate.

So, she emails it to a special list address, which then forwards her email to
the list, but that email simply pipes it through
Google translate first ... Actually, that would be stupid easy to write.

Then she could subscribe to the Portuguese version of the list, because that
same alias, when it receives an email, because it would
be subscribed, would forward it to her back translated into Portuguese.

... Hell, anyone want to help set this up?

Couple lines of Perl .... I think.

Take care,
Sina