adgmix-testers

[Adgmix-testers] theme park

From: Katrine Gilliam
Subject: [Adgmix-testers] theme park
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:14:56 -0000

A dozen times he cleared his throat to speak. Life seemed to flow by, leaving him behind, as it were. Although there was nobody to hear him,he stammered, By golly! One day he hadseen Cathleen develop prints. Well, John junior said, nothing else to be done for the moment. Photography was becoming a fashionable pastime.
John Elliot felt that he lived in a changing world. Well, he added after a while, youmust do as you please. Well, John junior said, nothing else to be done for the moment. You the man, the new-comer asked, from whom I bought?
John Elliot felt that he lived in a changing world. Yet, a moment later, he came into the kitchen to get a basin and apail of water. Elliot could be taken out for short rides.
John Elliot listened with an incomprehensible fascination andnodded.
It was a beautiful day of the end of September; and, after a shortdeliberation, Dr.
Till Christmas he merely played with the idea.
One day he hadseen Cathleen develop prints.
Excuse me, Fred said with the ghost of a smile.
His fathers place adjoined his own half-section. On the other hand, John Elliot seniors crop was almost entirelyprofit.