adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] 2D gfx tutorial

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] 2D gfx tutorial
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:21:01 +0200

I was browsing for game sites to post Adonthell to, but instead I found
this: a tutorial about 2D pixel artwork. The first few chapters seemed
to state just the obvious (although it is nice to have that written down
too), but the rest starts to get really interesting. Have a look for
yourself:

http://tsugumo.cjb.net/tutorial/

There's also sort of a sister site (http://pixelation.cjb.net/), a forum
where plenty of artist hang around. There's an entry in their faq about
programmers seeking artists:

http://pixelation.swoo.net/faq.html#c4

Looks like the chances to find somebody aren't too good, but maybe
posting would be worth a try. However, the post had to be pretty
extensive as it seems.

Kai