advocate

[Advocate Play Ogg] ogg physic players

From: David Llop Vila
Subject: [Advocate Play Ogg] ogg physic players
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 03:07:50 +0100

Hello guys and ladies,
I'm new in this mailing list and I'm asking about a physical ogg player. I use mp3's because I bought an iPod and it do not supports ogg. I tried to put in it Rockbox, but then video and remote control don't works. Anybody knows about a physic player that supports ogg? And another question. About a package to enable ogg reproduction on iPods? I'm reffering to a package that modifies Apple's iPod OS, not something like Rockbox. I'd like have all features of my iPod plus ogg reproduciton.
Thanks for your atention, and good work!