advocate

Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Help us spread this article on Ogg Theora

From: Tommy He
Subject: Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Help us spread this article on Ogg Theora
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:39:02 +0800

Hi Holmes,

That is a great article!

I spread it on LinuxTOY, a famous Linux fan site in China.

http://linuxtoy.org/archives/theoracookbook-everything-should-know-about-publishing-ogg.html

Cheers,

Tommy He

2009/8/20 Holmes Wilson <address@hidden>
Hi everyone,

Last week I participated in the Ogg Theora book sprint put on by FLOSS
Manuals, and we just posted a new article to the FSF site about Ogg
Theora.

Can you help us share the article?

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/9c5ym/working_with_ogg_theora_and_the_video_tag_whats/

http://digg.com/software/Ogg_Theora_what_s_working_what_s_needed_and_where_next

The manual we created topped out at over 200 pages on everything from
playback, to encoding, to publishing (including HTML5 video tag tricks)
and even subtitles. Check it out!

http://en.flossmanuals.net/TheoraCookbook/

Thanks!

-Holmes Wilson