aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap does see dicom files

From: Kenneth Nagin
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap does see dicom files
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:25:12 +0200

I am a first time user of Aeskulap.  However,  I am not able to do the
simple task of opening a dicom image with the tool so I assume that I am
doing something wrong.  When a use the file open it does not see the dicom
files and the open directory doesn't seem to help though it does navigate
through the file directory structure but does not list the dicom files.  I
download and extracted the dicom files from http://pubimage.hcuge.ch:8080/.
Could you help me?

Best Regards,

Kenneth Nagin