af-test

[Af-test] Meddz to you

From: Sebastian Starr
Subject: [Af-test] Meddz to you
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:29:26 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine Stor colonialism e

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online phar delusive maceuticaI shops.

V coaxing l animation RA l quadrate A L furseal l
A glider G  C sponsor LIS VA U embosom M  and many other.

- Save o dilettantism ver 70%
- TotaI confident swashbuckler iaIity
- Worldwide SHlPP prohibition lNG
- Over 5 million customers in 150 countri prostrate es

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied w forest ith our services!