af-test

[Af-test] HELP US PLEASE

From: tsvangiraimercy
Subject: [Af-test] HELP US PLEASE
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:23:02 +0200

>From Mrs. Mercy Tsvangirai

Att:President / C E O

My Name is Mrs. Mercy Tsvangirai, from Zimbabwe Southern Africa.
I am the wife of Late Dr. Arnold Tsvangirai, the elder brother to the leader of
Zimbabwean opposition party M.D.C (Movement for Democratic Change) Mr. Morgan
Tsvangirai.

I have $25M Dollars, which I will like to invest for my children Miss Agnes and
Mr. Themba with your firm /company since I am not business incline.

If you are interested do get back to me for modalities or call my Son Mr.
Themba Tsvangirai. +27 76 4930467.

You can also contact me through my late husband mail address
( address@hidden )

Waiting for your urgent response
Yours truly

Mrs. Mercy Tsvangirai