af-test

[Af-test] Response Required

From: Juliana Jones
Subject: [Af-test] Response Required
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:55:19 -0800

Greetings,

I am Mrs. Juliana Jones I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I
have to you. I am 59 years old; 2 years ago I was diagnosed for cancer,
immediately after the death of my husband Mr. George Mason Jones, who has left
me everything he worked for while in America.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use
my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive
me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a
merciful God. I will be going in for the cancer operation any moment from now.

I decided to WILL/donate an amount that will be disclosed to you later for the
good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and
also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that
my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my
representative is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the transfer
of the funds to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you
abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to
others.

Contact my representative who is in person of Mr. Mark Johnson with this
specified email; address@hidden and inform him that I have briefed you about
the Will and he will inform you of the  amount I am willing to you for the good
work. I know I dont know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and
God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And
Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or
anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,

Mrs. Juliana Jones.

Sent From www.RunningSpringsCam.com/MountainTalk