af-test

[Af-test] Re: your VAhLtUM

From: Imrus Fryer
Subject: [Af-test] Re: your VAhLtUM
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:17:25 -0700

Hi
Look, this information might be pretty interesting for you

ra

http://www.lesomecast.com

mind the moon much, but it will give us a little light to steer by.
O yes! he said in answer to more questions from the hobbit. You
lose track of time inside goblin-tunnels. Todays Thursday, and it was
Monday night or Tuesday morning that we were captured. We have gone
miles and miles, and come right down through the heart of the mountains,
and are now on the other side-quite a short cut. But we are not at the