af-test

[Af-test] Re: your CtALvlS

From: Bodil Rossetti
Subject: [Af-test] Re: your CtALvlS
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:19:41 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.arebason.com

jacket (which he still wore over his mail), crumpled and much folded,
Thorins letter that had been put under the clock on his mantelpiece in
May! A share in the profits, mind you, he went on. I am aware of
that. Personally I am only too ready to consider all your claims
carefully, and deduct what is right from the total before putting in my
own claim. However you dont know Thorin Oakenshield as well as I do