af-test

[Af-test] Re: my credict

From: Aleit Murnane
Subject: [Af-test] Re: my credict
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:02:15 -0700

D x ea n r H u om p e O o wn a er,

Your c i re q di u t doesn't ma d tter to us!

If you O e WN g r j ea e l e b st m at z e and want
I c MME f DIA u TE c j as y h to s t pe p nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L x OW q ER your mon e thly p x aym v ent u s
by a third or m y ore,
here are the d z ea c ls m we ha p ve T t OD y AY:

$ 4 v 90 , 0 l 00 a t s l l ow a h s 3 , 6 k 5 %
$ 37 l 0 , 00 l 0 a h s l v ow a d s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 4 z 90 , 00 m 0 a f s l m ow a a s 3 , 2 l 0 %
$ 2 s 50 , 00 t 0 a r s l k ow a i s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 00 g 0 a a s lo q w a t s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V c is m it o z ur s r it o e

Aleit Murnane , A x ppr z ov j al Ma d na p ge i r

then you would be thirteen again. And the knotted ropes are too slender
for my weight. Luckily for him that was not true, as you will see.
In the meanwhile some of them explored the ledge beyond the opening
and found a path that led higher and higher on to the mountain; but they