af-test

[Af-test] re: Hottest new offer C T X E Market status measurements and b

From: antifraud Kathleen
Subject: [Af-test] re: Hottest new offer C T X E Market status measurements and booming tendencies
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 18:53:13 +0500

Brokerage info and insider data to boost stokc profits
Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Advanced stokc analysis and profit-boosting techniques
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Just published

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Every best friend get a next best friend. We had nothing to do and we did it very well Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets. Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep Lean liberty is better than fat slavery There is an exception to every rule Life is just a bowl of cherries. The tongue ever turns to the aching tooth God tempers the wind to the shorn lamb.
Fair exchange is no robbery Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones The nearer to the church, the farther from God Vex nah gat plaster fuh passion. Cat foot soft but he ah scratch bad.

When yuh dead yuh nah sabee, and when yuh sabee yuh dead. If you lie down with the dogs, you'll.. stink in the morning. Admiration is the daughter of ignorance Fools build houses, and wise men live in them

He is at Ease Who Has Enough The Mills of God Grind Slowly, Yet They Grind Exceedingly Small None so deaf as those who will not hear A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man. In a battle between elephants, the ants get squashed