af-test

[Af-test] Dear friend.

From: Mr. Karo Idriss
Subject: [Af-test] Dear friend.
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:15:24 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear friend.

Please bear with me for sending this letter to you
surprisingly. My name is  Mr. Karo Idriss a young man originally from
Sierra Leone in west Africa.

My sole purpose of contacting is that, I
am asking for your assistance, I want you to help me sell off my rough
(uncoated) diamonds which weighs 14,220 carats, from (3-45 carats),(3kg
gross) on the scale,("H"VS-1 quality), Please if you are interested,
let me know through my mail address. To enable me  furnish you with
other relevant  information’s. Please note, these products are duly
documented and every document is intact and save pending on when the
transaction will commence.

For the mean time, I await to hear a
positive and  concrete business responds from you. God wiling.

Regards,
Mr. Karo Idriss.