af-test

[Af-test] INFORMATION

From: brenda.hancockk
Subject: [Af-test] INFORMATION
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 03:17:26 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

INFORMATION

WORLD LOTTERIES BIGGEST FREE PRIZE AWARD
NORDHOLLAND,
NETHERLANDS
KLOVENIERSBURGWAL 68 1012 CT AMSTERDAM
http://www.thelotter.
com

Dear Beneficiary,

Taking judicial notice of our first quarter
Free Lottery  official publication of beneficiary results, you have
been selected to receive a cash prize award of $ 850.000 USD ( Eight
Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollar) Category  ā€œCā€  made in
your favor on the 23th of May 2006 by THE LOTTER Benelux regional
office for Netherlands and Belgium, in conjunction with the foundation
for the promotion of software products. Visit our confirmation service
at http://www.thelotter.com /Subscriptionnewn.asp.

This promotional
award program is organized in order to raise awareness and to promote
our services and products the world over, under the able sponsorship of
Microsoft foundation in conjunction with other lottery companies.

As a
winner, you are therefore advised to contact the processing office
immediately upon receipt of this message for more information
concerning the verification, processing and subsequent remittance of
this awarded prize to you.

TheLotter.com was founded and is wholly
owned and operated by Globis Limited. TheLotter.com was established in
order to respond to the need for a global marketing service for lottery
tickets and to enable the free and unlimited purchase of tickets from
all the world's official lotteries through the web - perhaps the only
product in the world today still limited to local vending. Visit our
website at http://www.thelotter.com

In order to reach this goal; we
have been placing tremendous efforts and resources towards establishing
a world wide operation with proven capabilities which handles the
marketing of most of the world's leading official lotteries. Therefore
we do organize from time to time, some free prize draws to benefit the
public in general and lottery players
in particular. This is our own
way of making our services and products known to the public and also to
boost our image the world over.

We've spent much time and effort
analyzing and defining the user's needs, along with our leading
business partners, in order to give you a friendly, easy, safe and
reliable tool, to accommodate your every wish and beyond - as far as
the variety of products and services, lottery information and your own
personal activity in this site; so feel free to mail us your
suggestions and remarks - we promise to do whatever is possible so that
the system will keep accommodating as many of our users' needs and
preferences as possible, all within the limits of our chosen goal of
marketing the world's official lottery games.

As a winner of this
award, you are hereby informed that it is your responsibility to comply
with the laws and regulations of the gaming authorities including any
transfer fee and costs of securing all legal documents approving the
payment of this award to you, existing in the country where payment has
to be effected to you. We are currently working towards establishing
regional offices, in order to better our service and interaction with
you - our client. Therefore to get there you must bring out your own
contribution to help us to serve you better. Good Luck. http://www.
infocustomer address@hidden ,

It is important to note that
your award information was released today the 25th of May

2006 with
the following particulars attached to it.

Lottery Award Security code
number: TLSC/XX 354/21/04/06XX

Please contact our under listed
processing agents THE FPS( FINANCIAL CONSULTANT/PAYMENT SERVICES)
OFFICE, operating in this region  within three working days upon
receipt of this information to immediately claim your award .

You are
required to mention your Lottery Award Security code number above in
every correspondence addressed to the processing agents and you are
also requested to provide the below information under pains of your
award being disqualified.

INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU:

Full
Name of Award Beneficiary:
Address:
City/State:

Profession:
Company Business:

Nationality:
Sex:
Age:

Winning Email Address:
Passport / Id N0:

Tel:
Fax:

AMOUNT OF AWARD

In Figures:

Lotto Security code No:

CONTACT INFORMATION OF OUR FIDUCIAL AGENTS
BELOW:
=====================================
THE LOTTER REGIONAL
FIDUCIAL
CONSULTANTS NETHERLANDS

Mr. FRANS BAUWELL
MANAGER

MR. TONY
MC DADE
PUBLIC RELATIONS

TEL: + 31 649 20 60 14
Fax:  + 31-84-715-4199

EMAIL: address@hidden

=======================================

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

BRENDA SASKIA,
REGIONAL ONLINE PROMOTION MANAGER
THE
LOTTER

in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this
e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or
an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Francais Deutsch
Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean