af-test

[Af-test] THIRD CATEGORY RESULTS

From: awardlottoinfo_info
Subject: [Af-test] THIRD CATEGORY RESULTS
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:32:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

NOTIFICATION OF THIRD CATEGORY RESULTS!!!
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
STAATS LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL.

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
third Category draws of THE MICRO/LOTTO PROMO INT. We are happy to
inform you that you have emerged a winner under the third Category,
which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially
announced this day the 4th of july, 2006. Participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 1,000,000 email addresses
of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Europe,
Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address attached to serial number:
2752246896 with BATCH NUMBER: NL-030PB44-11. which subsequently won you
the lotto in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of ONE MILLION, UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$1,00,000.00)
in cash credited to REFERENCE
NUMBER:PBL/247751407/BV made available
from a total cash prize of 13 Million United State Dollars, shared
amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category. This year
Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for staats loterij lotto .

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon. ONE
MILLION, UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1.M USD) would be released to you by
our affiliate bank in The-Netherlands. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is
now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to aviod mix
up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the
entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the
process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to your account.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized and a
certificate of award must be obtained from the Netherlands Gaming
Control Board to complete the claims process, this certificate can only
be obtained through legal representation so winners will be referred to
our Regional Director to assist in this process. Winners are to cover
the legal charges for the notarization of the claim forms and the
acquisition of the certificate of award not STAATS LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL LOTTO .

This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of
this program.Please contact your claims agent immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:You are advised to contact your claim agent by email or
telephone number below.Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your Reference
and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your
correspondence with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER:
PBL/247751407/BV
BATCH NUMBER: NL-030PB44-11.

To file for your claim,
please contact the fiduciary agent.
MR. JOHN MONA.
VONOS
TRUST LTD.
E-mail: address@hidden
Phone: +31-647-494-026
Congratulations once
again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.
Sincerely Yours,
MRS. KAREN VAART.
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR,