af-test

[Af-test] withtwo fifty

From: Butthere thatlove
Subject: [Af-test] withtwo fifty
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:11:06 -0800

G0ldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I )

THIS ST()CK IS E><TREMELY U_NDERVA_LUED
Huge Advert|sing Campaign this week!
Breakout Forecast for July, 2006

Cu_rrent Price: $7.02 (5 days ago was $5)
Sh0rt Term Price Target: $12.00
Rec0mmendati0n: Str0ng Buy

RECENT H0T NEWS released MUST READ ACT NOW

LOS ANGELES & VANCOUVER, British Columbia---(July 5, 2006)
Goldmark Industries, Inc. ( G D K I - News) is excited to announce
that the Company is embarking into a new business direction. The
Company is making an aggressive move into the multi-billion-dollar
Urban Entertainment industry. The Hip-Hop Entertainment industry
generates several billion dollars per year in product sales with
an estimated consumer-based purchasing power well into the hundreds
of billions of dollars and topping over one trillion worldwide.

About Goldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I ):

Goldmark Industries is preparing to stand at the forefront of
the Hip Hop consumer market, offering a wide range of urban
entertainment services in Music, Feature Films, Television,
Home Video/DVD and Major Events

menknow gesture
oneshould painter picture meaneth
orbodily delight. grossness