af-test

[Af-test] From:Mr Jeff Yukon

From: jeffyukon
Subject: [Af-test] From:Mr Jeff Yukon
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:45:51 -0700

From:Mr Jeff Yukon.
Address: 4 Oxford Street
London W1N 9FL
Occupations: External Auditor

Hello,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics
although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you first because it's
fastest means. I am an external auditor of a well known bank here in the United
Kingdom.

In one of our peroidic auditing I discorverd a dormant accounts with holding
balance of 52,000,000 (Fifty Two Million British Pounds) which has not been
operated for the past three years. From my investigations and confirmations,
the owner of this account, a Foreigner by name Mr.Gregory .B.Wilson died in
plane crash in July 19,2003 and since then nobody has done anything as regards
the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of
the existence of neither the account nor the funds.

I have secretly discussed this matter with a top senior minister official of
the federal ministry of finance here and we have agreed to find a reliable
foreign partner to deal with us although due to his possition he did not want
to take active part but as soon as you follow my nstructions everything will be
successfull because we will be woking hand in hand with him. We thus propose to
do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of these funds from the
deceased and after due legal processes have been followed the fund will be
released to your account without delay and we will use it for investment and to
assist the less privelaged in the society because if we left the fund with the
government it will be fortified for nothing and will be used to suppress the
poor masses in the society.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate
and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal
act.Finally, I will give you 35% for your coporation, 5% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during this process. On receipt of your
response I will furnish you with detailed larification as it relates to this
mutual benefit transaction.

You should send me Your account information as states below where you like the
money to be transfer so that i can send application for the release of the fund
immediatelly with your account information.Even an empty account is Ok.

Bank Name............
Bank Address.....
Beneficiary Name........
Account Number..........
Swift Code..............
Your Telephone & fax no.........
Routing Number..........
State & Country..........

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible if you are nterested.

Regards,

Mr Jeff Yukon