akii-users

[Akii-users] Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #290021169044

From: eBay Member goldengravity
Subject: [Akii-users] Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #290021169044
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:49:17 +0200 (CEST)

eBay eBay sent this message to Michael Phifer (signedcardcollector).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.
Question from goldengravity
goldengravity( 1367)
Positive feedback: 99.3%
Member since: Jan-06-01
Location: MT, United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com
Item: Arthur C. Clarke 1954 Eng. First "Childhood's End" HB (290021169044)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
goldengravity is the seller.
Hello,

Please let me know when you will send the item to me since I have paid for it a week ago and you received the money, why don't you answer to my emails? if you don't respond now I will contact eBay fraud department and report you!

I will wait for your reply ASAP.

Thank you

Respond to this question
Respond Now
Thank you,
eBay
Details for item number: 290021169044
Item title: Arthur C. Clarke 1954 Eng. First "Childhood's End" HB
Item URL: http//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290021169044&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1
End date: Thursday, Sep 26, 2006 19:21:00 PDT
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
It is unsafe and against eBay rules to offer to buy or sell directly using the My Messages forwarding system without winning the item on the eBay Web site.

Participants in these 'outside of eBay' transactions lose their ability to use eBay purchase protection programs and feedback. We strongly advise recipients of these email offers to report them to eBay. Learn more about trading with confidence.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to address@hidden on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125

')" href="" target=_blank>